• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone know owner of this home?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
check the house sign for the owner's name as I have not a clue

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are killing me. I'm trying real hard not to come off as a ****, but really? Check the house sign? The house owner is Smitty...

I was hoping with the community as small as this one that someone would know who owns it. It's a rather large plot within Luna walls. Most folks seem to know each other around here.

I was looking for an alternate name, stratics name or an ICQ...something the named stamped on the house sign will not tell me.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
You guys are killing me. I'm trying real hard not to come off as a ****, but really? Check the house sign? The house owner is Smitty...

I was hoping with the community as small as this one that someone would know who owns it. It's a rather large plot within Luna walls. Most folks seem to know each other around here.

I was looking for an alternate name, stratics name or an ICQ...something the named stamped on the house sign will not tell me.
LOL I see your point

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you had had your finger on the house sign when you posted the picture we might have been able to tell you when you first posted it. All we saw was you standing on a plot of ground in Luna. I avoid that place as do a lot of others.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotcha. Thanks for the detective work all. I'll have to see if Soulweaver is still around. i think I have him on ICQ still.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
he is...he owns that shop at luna west gate among others and he also posted here in the forum some days ago (look for a thread about exchanging Siege and Atl gold)

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I own it and its not for sale at the moment. Have a project it will hopefully be used for in the future.