• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone know if something changed in the primer volume level drops?

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to almost always see a correlation between the powerscrolls and the primers ie normally when I got a 120 scroll I got a level 3 primer not always but a great predictor. Now, I get all volume 1's and maybe a 2 reguardless of the powerdscrolls strength. Anyone else notice a change?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I second that.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sure seems like the level 3 drop rate went down to me.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I went a few weeks without getting a level III. Got 2 on around 10 spawns I did last weekend, though.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to almost always see a correlation between the powerscrolls and the primers ie normally when I got a 120 scroll I got a level 3 primer not always but a great predictor. Now, I get all volume 1's and maybe a 2 reguardless of the powerdscrolls strength. Anyone else notice a change?

Seems like it to me. What do we think the drop rate was before and now? I haven't gotten a LVL III in awhile. Even when they dropped more, the rate didn't seem great to me and did not correlate with 120 scrolls.

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did a spawn this mornin. No 20 scrolls and a level 3 on the guy that killed coon and a level 3 on the protector. That doesn't happen often but I'm averaging 1 level 3 every 4 spawns or so.

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I have gotten about 10 120 scrolls and only one vol 3 primer in my last 3 days of runs