• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone know a vendor that regularly stocks house add-ons, namely forges?

TheflY of LS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just came back and managed to place a house, but I'm needing add-ons and I have looked all over the place and I have yet to find any in-stock. I checked the buy/sell/trade thread and didn't see anything like what I was looking for listed in there, so forgive me if I might have missed it.

I guess I should also take this opportunity to say hello again to those who may have known me...and those that didn't either, as well. Hello again everyone. =]

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I normally do but just moved my house to near the gargoyle city! I have only one vendor up there and he carries All the different repair deeds!
I will be placing new vendors but am busy setting up my house and such! but if you send me a pm with a list of what you want I will be happy to put them on my repair vendor for you to pick up!

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have vendor however I haven't fill it in awhile. If you don't find what your looking for let me know and I'll try to help you out.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Di's Emporium, Brit Crossroads area, Trammel. In the place where all the castles are.