• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Interested?

S

Steveo

I just was wanting to get some opinions on Doing a few VP runs on either Wed night or Friday night. I believe someone already posted about doing this. I also know that i will not be able to make early runs because of my daughter. I know that we do the CFO to get some unites and why not do a couple of VP runs. The time I was thinking was around 900pm est time. If you would please put down what time and day would be good for and if you would rather go and get whatever sos it gives us or go sos shopping. If enough people comes maybe we can put it in the events calendar.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I would be interested in this too. Either night would work for me but I cant say I would be able to be there all the time. I would prefer to make it an SOS shopping expedition. Are you thinking big toons? I have my Precious who is a CC3 (77 laff and fairly strong) who really needs the runs and also the cards. Sally never uses the cards she has but Precious could really have used them a few times!! I could bring Sally too though.

S

Steveo

I was more thinking of SOS shopping myself. I say if you want to bring your big toons bring them. I will be bringing Ricky and Lucy a few time just to get them in a higher suit. I just thought this would be a great way to avoid the dreadful shuffle in river and get some good sos cards.

S

Steveo

I left out a question for everyone? What SOS would you like to shop for? Like would we be going for just the 5 star and maybe a couple of 4 star ones. I like cogs hits and cogs miss but i seem to get them often. I am looking for flippy, daffy don, clara, bessie, LOM, MOE Zart, Professor Pete. If i left out any please post them.

G

Granjell

I think I can make a run or two tonight (Wed) - Since you don't mind small toons, Missus Hoggat is only a cold caller 2 and definitely needs any cards she can get.

F

Flippers

As with all events threads which bring it up, Weds are bad for me. It's when I have quality time with a RL friend in Toontown and elsewheres on the web. Wed and Sat are her days.

Also it's when many people go to the CCG beanfests to stock up.

Fridays are decent.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Fridays would work for me. As a side note, I mentioned that Sally never uses her cards. Well, I just went into the middle 6 without getting gags and had 2 eles!!!! Not good!! My Melody Wavers came in real handy although it stunk in that all I got out of it was 3 horns and 1 ele!!! I always gag up before I log off but must have been in a hurry! I'd like to go for the 5 star cards too!

S

Steveo

We can make it Friday night if that is good for everyone. Why dont we plan friday night at 8pm est time and see who turns up. ANy Idea for quiet districts?

S

susan4633

personally,apart from the 5stars, i love getting melody and sid sonata is nice -he IS a 50fog. and you never know when an extra fog may come in handy. i like toons hit cards too, but if it's an sos shopping trip, those don't matter so much. i'll try to come for a few. may actually rotate some of my maxd toons and if daffy's sound is better may bring her.

B

Bumbledogswirls

Sigh, Wed. Will NEVER work for me, two tennis practices, youth group, and Diving class. SIGH. Fridays are perfect, which i have posted on the events calendar, which can be edited to fit anyone's schedule.:stretcher:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Typical shopping runs I've been to in the past keep all the big 5-star cards. From there, everyone has their situational favorites. Most often I prefer Franz and Melody Wavers, but on the bear I'd prefer Daffy Don.

Fridays stink for me, and I'd never be able to attend. But have fun with it!

G

Granjell

Cliff - I think you're getting a LITTLE carried away. Could you please chill?

S

Stubby

:popcorn: Hi! Fridays works better for me, too. I can do Wednesdays, but only after 9 or 9:30 or so.

S

Steveo

Well, from what I have read most people can make it on friday's. For myself I will also be doing vp runs on wed night just to help ricky and lucy get through sell quickly. I will post a event for wed and fri and hope that some can make it to at least 1.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LD can make it on most Wednesdays and Fridays.

Since it looks like the official event will be on Fridays, just PM me if you want to go on a Wednesday. Please PM in advance though. I'm usually asleep when all of you are posting.

M

MissPoodledoodle

Fridays would be better for me too because i have youth group on Wednesdays. I can make it on Fridays, but not this Friday cuz ill be on vacation. :thumbup1:

B

Bumbledogswirls

Fridays would be better for me too because i have youth group on Wednesdays. I can make it on Fridays, but not this Friday cuz ill be on vacation. :thumbup1:
Youth Group generally DO get together on Wed. Nights! It will NEVER work for me because of that! LOL:stretcher:

F

Flippers

Everyone has their personal faves aside from the 5-star. I usually stock one each type of toons hit and cogs miss (preferably soggy bottom and flim flam) and no LOM.

For SOS shopping I set my personal prefs aside and stay for any 5-star; it's really the least of evils for anyone in a group.

S

SuperMac

I can be in for Friday night easier than Sunday. Seems like during the summer something is always going on late Sunday afternoons!