• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Anyone interested in hosting trick or treat houses?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
We could block out a period of time over the Halloween weekend and a half doz or so folks could either give out treats, or tricks at thier house or shop. Anyone interested?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I can do this sat or sun afternoon on Halloween weekend. I have plans sat night. Thinking perhaps my new house in Termur...hm, wonder if I kept any of my halloween deco...

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Which weekend is it?

Last one in October?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I am thinking the 29th or 30th. Probably afternoon since various communities do trick or treating on different evenings.

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like fun, I'd prefer the 30th.

Could we come up with a route for people to follow by gating them from stop to stop? Like if the initial starting point is some bank, then gate to house #1, house #1 gates to house #2 and so on.

This is a great opportunity for anyone with a vendor house, just include a rune with the treat bag. It would be nice to get a few on board. Crafters can make treats of all kinds, even if they just donate them to the participating treat houses. Crafters and vendors matter on Siege... please support this event.

For the final stop, I think it would be cool to gate them into their own treasure hunt. Anyone who completes the whole route gets their own tresure chest, already dug up, lockpicked, and untrapped. The initial spawn will need to be knocked down, gating into 3 lich lords and 2 daemons is suicide. I'd like to volunteer for the treasure digging.

From what I remember of the "Come get Jasmines' treasure event", it's tough for me to open chests fast enough to keep up with the number of people in the event. That event had a lot of support from the community beyond myself. From map donors to mages and tamers handling the logistics, thank you all :)

I'd like to make this happen, but it's more than I can pull off alone. So, I'm asking for your support. At a minimum, I need maps to dig up.

Please support this event if you can.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I canz make pumpkin pies on my Hughes ! :)

Anyhow, if anyone wishes to become stabbed running thru a bed of nails,
statigically placed at my front patio opening door gate,
my patio N.Zento is 'open to the public', for halloweeny October,
in case anyone wants to get heckled by the hauted mirror
or get cut & bleed all over the bed of nails,
or that other thingie I have up in there that hurts us,
all in my lil public mini halloweeny patio, @ N.Zento wall.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was planning on doing ale for the event. I am not a treasure hunter tho, someone else will have to step up to that idea. Also, I do not carry magery anymore, so cannot provide runes.

If no one else has a preference, lets call it for the 30th then.

course...before I can decorate, apparently I have to visit EA and explain to them...again...how to auto deduct my membership fee...

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can only help with drinking ale and killing chest spawn ;)
Will also set aside any good tmaps i find.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
ok, lets start forumating a map. And don't think its too late to be added to the map once its started. I will be using the Boondocks house accessible by the public hub.

No need to confess at this point if your providing tricks or treats...or both.