• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone here?

• Thread starter Lord Sturm
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Sturm

I am just trying to see who is still active that has more than a couple years experience on Napa.

----Sturm

P

Pezu

pbth... i own u via my account is 3x older thans yours......
Probably is. My account is only 66 months. :( But this isn't my original account. That one would be 9 or 10 years.

I just realised that I have played UO longer than some people are in prison for homicide. :(

I

IdoBods

me, one of my chars used to be in DDL i remembers you . been around about 9ish yrs now

L

Lady Mana

We had a thread similar to this just below a bit...

But as for who's here on the FORUMS... it seems so much more scarce than it used to be. Did most people run away? *looks around*

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6 years and some and still going , slowly , still wonders why sometimes LOl

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you tell how old your account is?
Log in, open your profile on the paper doll. At the bottom left of the screen and at the bottom of the profile it'll say: This account is (whatever number) months old

L

Lord Sturm

No question, just being nosey. :p

Wondering if working my toons on Napa was worth the trouble is all.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been around for, oh, nearly 7 years now, I guess ... tho I did take a break. But I am curious why always the "more than a few years experience"? Does only playing the game for 2 or 3 or 4 years make them lesser of players?

@ Mana ... the shard itself is fairly quiet these days, and alot of the PvPers (who were a big chunk of the posters) have moved on.

L

Lord Sturm

Not at all. Just more likely that I would know them. LOL

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go to uo.com and on the left click my uo then guilds. search napa and see how many guilds they have. they also tell you how many veterans are in each guild. a veteran (if im not mistaken which i am sometimes) consist of haveing at least 2 years experience and have at least 400 skill points on a character. I myself am 28 but only been 10 months now but have a 3 skill legendary mage in magery eval and spellweaveing plus many other gm or elder skills on other characters.

L

Lady Mana

I have been around for, oh, nearly 7 years now, I guess ... tho I did take a break. But I am curious why always the "more than a few years experience"? Does only playing the game for 2 or 3 or 4 years make them lesser of players?

@ Mana ... the shard itself is fairly quiet these days, and alot of the PvPers (who were a big chunk of the posters) have moved on.
Mmm I see. I thought maybe it was because they just didn't like the forums after they changed things, but I guess that answers it xD