• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone here have chars on Napa?

G

I'm here creeating a new char and I need some help. I could really use some gold and I am willing to trade 2 mil gold here for 2.5 mil gold on Napa.

Anybody fit this bill?

*crosses fingers*

thx

I

imported_zeroshade

I am also here from Napa, new to ATL, but I seem to have some heritage tokens to trade or sell if you like for Napa stuffs. You gonna do the factions thing? You in a guild already?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am also here from Napa, new to ATL, but I seem to have some heritage tokens to trade or sell if you like for Napa stuffs. You gonna do the factions thing? You in a guild already?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes I'm here for the factions event. Not in a guild yet, not sure which to join. Any ideas?

I can use just about anything that has value that I can sell for gold.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="#DC143C">i play on both napa and atlantic and have plenty of gold on both

would be happy to trade you some gold, cept i won't be in game until 6pm tonight (EST).</font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="#DC143C">i play on both napa and atlantic and have plenty of gold on both

would be happy to trade you some gold, cept i won't be in game until 6pm tonight (EST).</font>

[/ QUOTE ]No problem I will check in later tonight.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="#DC143C">Cool! Do you have ICQ? I can ICQ you when I'm online later!
I'll be on briefly from about 4:30-5pm EST, and then will be on for longer from about 6-9pm EST. We can do a 1:1 trade of gold - no need to give me more on Napa than I give you on Atlantic

215-364-344
</font>

I

imported_zeroshade

I created one to help with training, called Napa's Worst. lol I thought it was fitting... Anyway, I can add you if you like, and you can also be the gm if you like cause i'm only on at night usually.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I created one to help with training, called Napa's Worst. lol I thought it was fitting... Anyway, I can add you if you like, and you can also be the gm if you like cause i'm only on at night usually.

[/ QUOTE ]Hehe........I'm stuck for time as well. Good idea though.

G

Big fat thanks to Nine Dark Moons for helping me out. If you guys need anything I can assure you she is very trustworthy.