• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone here from the old NHB days?

Rusker Sulle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I just remembered this forum again after a few years away and was reminiscing about a lot of very heated, and fun, discussions we had here. I used the CoolWind handle back then. Any "old-timers" still around?

parkerjayy

Visitor
I remember seeing you around lol. I was a kid at the time, it was years ago. I liked your handle so I made a character named CoolBreeze - which I now know is the name of a popular fan company. LOL

Rusker Sulle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Were you here when most everyone had the "Imported_(user name)" in the forums? The transition to the new forum website was a headache for all the Admins. A lot of people were pissed that they might actually lose their post counts.