• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone help me out here? are these rare?

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kray2s

just been cleaning home and loading a couple of vendors when i stumbled across a chest i had forgotten about (on top floor of house i havent even really deco'd it yet alone go up there much)

However in this chest is numerous caps and legs (armour) crafted in horned leather all with a Double Exceptional Tag.

Is armour the same as the furniture? Meaning the double exceptional is no longer craftable?

Also how much would these go for considering the resists are nothing to write home about (max i think was 50 lowest about 25)

ty for your time

G

It depends on the tag itself, which of the following are they

Exceptional Barbed Leather Sleeves
Exceptional

or

Barbed Leather Sleeves of Exceptional Quality
Exceptional

basically is the first exceptional at the begining of the items name or the end?

I

imported_kray2s

*rummages through pack*

the exact labelling is as follows: -

exceptional horned leather sleeves
exceptional

Some have a crafters name in between

G

around 25k-100k, very difficult to sell as those are not particuarly old and therefore still fairly common

I

imported_BoneDaddy

25k-100k?!?

Ill sell the nine bags full that I have for a mere 10k each.

Seriously.. there is absolutely no demand for these at all. I would think that you might get a 20% bonus for an extremely good item because you could say "oh it has the double tag"....

but other then that...

Good luck selling it.

If you manage to find a buyer for them please let me know...

Ive got some ID wands that I can sell to him as well.

I

imported_kray2s

ty for the help

and as for those id wands i keep u in mind if i find the buyer lol

G

There are some people who do buy them on occasion, but if you're only getting a 20% increase off of a base of 10k for an item with this tag & good mods thats kinda sad.

This would mean you're getting an extra 2k for good mods, while there are some pieces with this tag that are easily worth a few hundred k to a few mil or more

I

imported_BoneDaddy

I am sorry... Maybe I wasn't clear.

My opinion is that it raises the value of the item by a very small amount. Say 20%.

If you have a piece of armor that might sell for 10k without the double tag, then its pretty worthless, and might be able to be sold for 12k with the double tag.

a 1M item could get 1.2M because of the tag.

My point is more that the value in the piece lies in the mods and not the double tags. If the mods on the piece are amazing then you might get a huge range of offers. To have it be a double only adds slightly to the offer.

Unless someone is putting together the "Uber suit of double tags" then I would not expect to get anything crazy for any of the pieces.

I just dont see a demand.

Sorry.

But again..

If ya have someone wanting all my item ID wands... Ive got tons of em..

I got a bridge in Vesper to sell as well..

hehe

G

ah ok, that makes much more sense. you're completely correct that they're a tough sell, but alot of newer collectors with limited resources still like them for their collections, or to try and resell for alil profit. Not the best investment, but still a plausbile option at that point for them