• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone have uoam maps for the Sa areas?

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm tired of looking at water, anyone have uoam maps of the Sa areas yet?

B

bikrdotnet

Srsly? Look down like 3 threads dude.. New map apps in development, one as early as tomorrow noonish..

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not a dude :p

but I've read about the new map & it'd be GREAT to have one updated & working & approved, but as they locked that thread cuz its NOt approved & the app to get it approved is closed, which really they should open up to HELP uo customers, pft

anyway as its not approved, I was wantin a map for uoam that is approved, I copied what I think jc had posted pics of the new world in beta, not sure if it changed much since then, but I still have a few blue areas so was just wondering if anyone had maps of it so i could add it to uoam, which ea has approved atm....

sorry ramblin