• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Healing] Anyone have tips to gain healing?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Anyone have tips to gain healing skill? Is there any faster way to gain besides just using it on myself any time I take damage? Current skill is only around 55.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Healing skill guide on uoguide.com

If you have 2 accounts, u can heal your other toon with faster bandages.

Train parry, if you haven't, while doing your healing.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Healing skill guide on uoguide.com

If you have 2 accounts, u can heal your other toon with faster bandages.

Train parry, if you haven't, while doing your healing.
Was just thinking maybe I can agro a couple of spell binders and work on healing and magic resist at the same time. My template doesn't use parry or I'd work that in too.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spellbinders don't do any damage. You'd have to lure some mummies or something over there too and get them next to the steps.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aggro some creature that do low damage like new haven. Without equip is better. And when start use scroll of alacrity

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk