• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone have these on their shard?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We found one just like it yesterday near Trinsic.

Maybe it is the same one but we cant be sure. It regens life and is tough like a Night terror. Does the spells a Slasher does.

It is near brit bank. An innocent found it as you can see in chat.

Our EM is the one they talked about at The meet and greet. So, I doubt it was a recent event.

upload_2018-2-10_16-2-27.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It killed the guards we put on it, then killed some of us and pets. Then bounced away like it was at the end of its zone.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like the Souless Minions we had on Siege a while back, great fun Crimson Dragons disguised as Cows etc. Even more fun when one gets hung on your island keep porch for several days :) Or the Em spawn a half dozen on your boat while fishing or pet training to liven things up.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like the Souless Minions we had on Siege a while back, great fun Crimson Dragons disguised as Cows etc. Even more fun when one gets hung on your island keep porch for several days :) Or the Em spawn a half dozen on your boat while fishing or pet training to liven things up.
Is that anything like a friend letting GDs and Bake's loose on your front porch?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that anything like a friend letting GDs and Bake's loose on your front porch?
LOL I have not done that in a while :) And it was only Hiryus that don't cast the last time ;)

Edit: although I do have a whole bunch of Crap Cold Drakes I need to get out of the stable on Origin now that are slotted for Lola's :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that on Siege? I'd take one a cold drake that is...
On Origin. Not many left atm but will keep more good ones when I do maps again probably Tuesday. Tmrw is devoted to the Dokter and no coffee allowed for me tonight..... T maps require cofffee!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On Origin. Not many left atm but will keep more good ones when I do maps again probably Tuesday. Tmrw is devoted to the Dokter and no coffee allowed for me tonight..... T maps require cofffee!
Well hope all goes well... mean Dokters and their silly rules!

And I do have a Tamer there I'd love a cute little Drake... but it can wait.

Callise

Journeyman
LOL I have not done that in a while :) And it was only Hiryus that don't cast the last time ;)

Edit: although I do have a whole bunch of Crap Cold Drakes I need to get out of the stable on Origin now that are slotted for Lola's :)
Anyone know the number of a good real estate agent? o.0