• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Anyone have old photos of the Bell Museum?

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a long shot, but I went through all of my old UO files and with all the things I have saved, for some reason I am missing those. If anyone has any, I would like to recreate it as best I can in a new location. All that I could find was an empty photo of the first floor when I tried to sell the plot on exiting the game.

I do remember posting it in some house competition sponsored by UO, which I thought was here on stratics. But I searched through all of my posting history and that does not appear to be there either.

If anyone has anything I can use do let me know please.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad for the suggestion, I ended up finding them now on an old photobucket account. I think I used to have to upload photos there before stratics allowed embedded images.