• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone got organized PvM events on a weekly basis?

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for new friends to hunt with. I'd like to be able to get a hunting party together during the week or weekend (Fri or Sat) for some old fashion monster killing.

Anyone got something like that going on already or if not, want to start one up?

Let me know!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll go hunting! I usually am going out in only gm armor and weapons with no magic items for trips, its fun. *grins*

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I would need some folks that are knowledgeable of the dungeons from Illshenar onward --- I've been away for like 8 years, recently came back. So if there isn't anyone with some sort of open organized "raiding parties" already, maybe we can start one up that does something on a weekly basis.

C

CatLord

I would like to offer the TormTar services...
Many of our cadets lack the knowledge of Ilshenar locations, dungeons and creatures...
We also keep a close eye on Blackthorns Fortress...
I hope we can be of assistance.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well not only Illshenar, just saying anything above and beyond Illshenar as well --- like SE dungeons and SA dungeons and so on too. Just looking for organized hunting parties.

C

CatLord

If you do that please let me know... I am making a new rune library and I would love to mark it while exploring. :popcorn: