• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone got one of them pumpkin heads for sale?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like one, but I haven't really played in ages, and can't be bothered read up on the updates and do the work myself. :p

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can give you a pumpkin and a carving kit so you can carve your own name on it if you want, if that's the type you mean.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last one on an auction safe sold for like 200k if I remember correctly. Was fairly recent.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can get you one in case noone else has yet.

So does that mean my favorite ratman (or ratlady?) is making a comeback? Is Ikichet male or female?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can get you one in case noone else has yet.

So does that mean my favorite ratman (or ratlady?) is making a comeback? Is Ikichet male or female?
Female, and no probably not. I just log on, spend 10% of my gold or so, then fade away again. I might fart around with the christmas stuff, or maybe play my alt, who knows. :p