• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone got my souldstones?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your house fell awhile ago with the stones in it, there is a good chance they have no name on them if they were found. Hopefully someone knew your house was falling & saved them for you. If not you may never find them. I know all the stones I have seen at house falls were always "Unknown" under the name area. Only recently within the last maybe 6 mos or so have they had names. Wish ya good luck

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THERES ALSO A House outside of luna that has soulstones locked down there and a message board that you can leave a message there if you find yours there , theres no name on them but you can dbl click them to see if there yours :) its near noobs place its a small house youll have to walk in to see the stones pop up :)