• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Anyone going regularly to Exodus ? I need to join a party...

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just recently started playing again after Years away and am quite overwhelmed by the changes and additions...

I realized that I need to scroll up my characters with the Scrolls of Commendation [Replica] which only Exodus spawns...

Unfortunately, while I have a character to gather the keys, I have no Template capable of soloing Exodus so, I am looking for Groups doing it to join and earn my scrolls....

Please let me know if there is anyone doing this Spawn and usually what day and timezone....

Thanks a lot !

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If gathering the keys becomes to "grindy" for you (because it is lol) they are all craftable as well.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no problem in gathering the keys, my problem is in finding a Group to go to Exodus with....

Also, my character is still old, with old gear and so, not a good damager so, looting rights will not be "that" good as compared to other newer characters in the Group so, I would hope in some help in letting me get the scrolls...

Problem is, I need 1 for all my 7 characters and am not sure how frequent the drops are at Exodus....

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Friday Night Hunt this week will go to Exodus if we can get enough keys together and enough people show up. :) We have four complete sets so far.