• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone get a white stuffed animal yet?

G

LA & Cats ... 7 characters. 1 stuffed horse of a whitish cast. Lighter than the pale one from stables, but not ice white.

The double-clicks are interesting ... I've had a swarm of fluffies, a warm feeling, snuggled and another I can't remember.

Oh ... Jeremy? How come some appear to NOT give a feeling? I have 2 that don't ...

G

I didn't realize there was a pale white and a pure white. Based on the pictures floating around, there's only 1 shade of white. Can anyone confirm 2 shades of white?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
According to the pic put out there are 4 shades of white:

See this thread for pic.

Have 53 toons on different shards and not a single white stuffy. Guildy has about 40 toons and no white ones either. Bunch of white cards so they are no longer rare imo (wound up with 15 or so of those).

I

imported_dexdash

i think thats the same white with shading affected by the animal

G

Yeah, I'm wondering if there's 2 different shades for the same animal.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Yes I agree. The different whites are just because of different animals.

G

If you look in the pic of the colors that was linked, the horse is what I got. 2 dragons, 2 mongbats, the horse and the blue bear on LA.

G

sorry, only white one was the horse. overall that was the LA haul.

G

Well, I just finished going thru all my chars on every shard on my 3 accounts. Checked just shy of 200 chars and not a single white stuffy.

I

imported_Green Destiny

i went through about 100 chars over 2 accounts, not one

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got 1 white dragon on Drachenfels and 2 white dragons on Napa.

I also got a purple bear!

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Europa I got 8 plain dwagons, 4 plain bears, and one pink dwagon
On other shards I got about half and half plain/colored and hardly any dwagons.

No whites out of about 30 chars

M

Morgan of Avalon

No white stuffy's. Thats ok with me. I love my stuffys even the ugly mongbats. Squeezably soft. Thanks Dev. This was a nice valentines day gift.

I

imported_Cyrah

I think they went a bit too far with rarity on the white stuffys (I got a white bear).

Also on the blue/sigally colored bunnies. I did not get one and have looked non stop for 2 silly days.

Making things too rare is not fun.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My main character got a white stuffy mongbat like the one pictured above.

100 million. Any takers?