• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone get a Log of Meet and Greet on LS Today?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It wasn't announced so there were few outsiders.

The locals do not have big issues.

This was a Highlight:
He asked Mesanna to remove name from his Gauntlets...
upload_2019-5-20_23-23-27.png

upload_2019-5-20_23-25-29.png

We need Adult Supervision when The Queen comes to visit.

(she took off that name, he bought it with the name)

Last edited:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see Bonnie is still playing house while poor Kyronix has to deal with all the players :)

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you know how much a full suit of that would go for? Someone would pay big money for it... such a waste.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok maybe some of you can answer the question I asked. I converted an original proper placed keep to the Trinsic Keep. Due to trees now bordering the front blocks the new design went improper. I did not ask devs to fix this. I asked if I drop the existing keep is the plot now ruined for any more keep placement? Or can I place an original or a new design with no blocks or steps on the west side?

I cannot test this as there is a keep in the exact spot. (TC) My only thought was to wait for the castle contest to begin and end. Then maybe I can get a keep in the right spot and test it. I was also told to resize. At meet up I was told the keep would be looked at the following day and to send email of coords. I did and no reply so far.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This happened to me too, my keep was fine and then when I changed to a new style it is improperly placed, but I actually removed the keep completely in between, so the new one was definitely properly placed and then it wasn't....