• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone from Great Lakes....

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
going to Atlantic in the next couple of weeks. I need an honest person to take a few things to Atl for me if they dont mind. Must have honest references from folks such as DVI, Nails, Manitcore, or Demonous to name a few. It is a little bit weight intensive as some of it is rubble, but not worth an xfer token for 12m worth of rubble and jewelry. If someone can help me out Ill glady pay a few mils towards xfer cost. Thank you.

Asterion II
aka Steven Foreman (Previous Stratics Username)

K

Kratos Aurion

I play Great Lakes. Im not sure what you're asking though.

are you providing a token to hold and transfer the stuff to Atlantic?

If thats the case I'd be willing to help.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could get a token on GL I guess. Was looking more for someone who was already heading out to take some stuff with them if they had room. I would pay a couple mils though to help with travel expenses.

Thing is I just got a couple peices of jewelry I bought and then some rubble picnic tables I wanna get to Atl where I am gonna be, so I can get em back to sonoma. Just trying to ahve to avoid paying out 12-15m to get them there.

K

Kratos Aurion

If that was the case but I really don't transfer alot. There are a few collectors on GL that might be able to assist you. I don't know if they transfer much either but you can try asking

Tueful Hunden
Ezzy from DVI

Maybe they can help

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually am in contact with someone. Think way we got worked out is splitting xfer costs between us. Thanks for the info though.