• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone ever put Ninjitsu on pet?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone put Ninjitsu on a pet? If so, how dos th epet use this skill and would you do so again? I have tried Bushido and Chivalry on different pets and pleased with results.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only pets from Tokuno can get "real" ninjitsu. When you add it from the magic menu, the pet will be able to do the Ninjitsu attacks. The hiding goes to 100 immediately and it hides often. Some dont like the pet hiding while they are in the middle of a group. You should add it on the last round. It is hard to train on hard stuff when you cant find the pet to heal it.

I added it to a Lesser Hiryu. The base pet is a killing machine. Ninjitsu adds some extra damage. It makes ninja noises and you get Frenzied Whirlwind for free. I could have put another ability but I wanted to try the pure magic.

upload_2017-12-25_12-37-43.png

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have and I won't again unless it was a tank tamer that can survive every mob targeting you when it hides.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put Chiv and Ninja on my Cu but I think I forgot to put Bushido on her.
I'm afraid you'll find one wiped out the other there. Ninjitsu is not listed on the lore and knowledge page. Rule is one magical ability.

When thinking about Ninjitsu I remember that the invis spell was removed from pets at the behest of players some years ago. Begged for because of the number of tamer deaths resulting from mobs re-targeting when the pet invised.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put Chiv and Ninja on my Cu but I think I forgot to put Bushido on her.
That cost you 1000 points. Since a Cu does not come from Tokuno it cant get Bushido or Ninjitsu spells. Those are required for some abilities and they increase as the abilities are used. If you do the same thing with a Hiryu, the Chiv will remove the Bushido or Ninjitsu spells. Notice how the Ninjitsu is not on your pets Lore and Knowledge screen. The ninjitsu increases because it is required for FWW.