Anyone ever get any Arties from White net?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
J

Jermosh

I have tossed at least 20 White Nets this year, and countless over that last few years. But I have not yet to get any arties. I solo the net and use my GM fisherman.

Are the arties a myth? Should I use a luck suit maybe?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
Me and a friend first time we tossed got Anchor. I have tossed a few since then, but not really got any worthwhile. Titan Legbone and Cutlass I think. You can get them though.

M

MoneyMaker

Friends, and myslef have tossed them multiple times, and recieved martys
(minor arties is what you get not an artie (doom))
It is rare that you will get a anchor or sea horse, but unlike the level 6 map chests, you don't automatically get a marty every time.
You might wanna try luck, as far as i know there has been no change to the marty, from leviathan, system.

V

Vertigo

I've done hundreds of white nets over the years. Probably got every martie you can these. No anchor but got 4 seahorse... 3 blaze and one blue.

J

Jermosh

I must have bad luck. I never got a marty, and my AMIB ratio is abuot 50:1. RNG gods must hate me:cursing:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
Ya. I get one ASOS to around every 30 or so MIBs on average. Eventually though the RNG will roll in your favor though. One day got 3 ASOS in a row opening up MIBs...haha....

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2004
i collected around 100 or more white nets and i'm thinking to make a "White Fish Event",
what do you think??

D

Destiny<3

I got a sea horse after a few white nets, but now usually minor arties, really annoying ones like gold bricks too :/ I even added more luck on my fisher, but now seem to have less luck! :cursing:

C

Cass1

I have most likely done 50 of whites and only got two marties. Luckily I did pull an anchor and the big candle stick... Sorry just dont want to attempt to spell it.