• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone elst trains odd creatures?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a trained

Slime
Gorilla
giant ice worm

i have a few others i will list later but what do you have that is not normally tamed and trained up?

V

VorteXPete

Yeah i have a Giant ice worm and a Death watch beetle,the Death watch beetle really looks neat in Kr and thats why i trained one.

I

imported_Hinotori

Giant ice worms can be really helpful. I have trained up an ice worm, a pack horse (it's pretty impressive for a one slot), imprisioned dog, eagle, pack of hellkittens, pack of hellhound, and a pack of frenzied ossies.

I'm working on a second pack horse and a fire beetle and thinking about a blue beetle.

I had a little chickadee trained up but it got nailed with the HP bug. And I was working on a deathwatch beetle but ran out of room in the stable. I like the 0 taming required pets as they are fun to watch kill and my non-tamers can take them after they are trained.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 4X GM Ferrets!

I'm planning to train my pink bunnies too.

I

imported_Sarphus

I used to have a pack of hellcat kittens, but I needed stable space.

I have a pack of hell hounds and a pack of frenzies. I also have a giant ice worm.

I don't generally train pets I won't use.

H

Harvest Moon

Here's my list:

3 gamans
1 hell hound
1 dire wolf
1 timber wolf
1 dog
2 imps
3 frost spiders
3 scorpions
5 forest ostards
1 snake
4 bulls

The majority of these are 4x gm. And yes, I have actually hunted with all of them.

B

BadManiac

<blockquote><hr>

what do you have that is not normally tamed and trained up?

[/ QUOTE ]I've got a fully trained Reptalon...

G

My crafter, Runlykell, still has Opfasta, her squirrel. He got hit by the hp bug but I couldn't bring myself to turn him lose and get another. He's only 2 x gm, never quite got there with tactics and resist but he takes on any ogre, harpy, ettin or troll that comes by the house. Brigands gank him though, they're poor sports.

(that's Run like 'ell and hop faster)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No more Great Mouse Detective for you young lady!!

I've trained a chicken, a mongbat,and a cat. But that was long ago and they are no more

G

I have a Fully Trained Giant Ice Worm that is 125 in each stat. Had a Fully Trained Reptalon with 103.8 Wrest, but got rid of him because i tamed one with Max Health and near perfect Resists, training him now. Have a Midnight Blue Lesser Hiryu (Rarest color) that is Fully Trained, has 108.0 Wrest (Max) as well. I also have 2 Fully Trained Firesteeds, they kick ass and outdamage even a Great Wyrm so long as something is tanking for them. I'm also training a near perfect Resists Giant Beetle for my Craftsman, and gonna train a Fire Beetle for him too. I have a Neon Pink Jack Rabbit with Max Physical Resist and GM Resist, need to train it's Melee Skills. I also have a Black Horse that has GM Wrest and is in training. I've trained up a Gaman and a Deathwatch Beetle before, but had to release them for Stable room.

I want to get a Pre-Patch Imp (The ones with insane Resists that were spawning right after AoS). Been wanting to build a Golem with near Perfect Stats/Resists and train him up too for my Craftsman.

G

I did have a 3.9x GM dog named Einstein that I lost to a time warp. Kinda figures.

I'm working up my second frenzied ostard pack just now. I also have a pair of fire steeds which is rare on my shard so I guess they're odd. They rip through things like blood elementals in no time, though, worth the effort.

G

I've been training up Boris the Mongbat for a few months now. I've also got a partially trained dog, sheep, horse and ferret!