• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone else seen one?

A

Annienox

I found a necklace and its named A Quarts Diamond necklace. I have never seen one before but there are many things I haven't seen. Can someone tell me if this is a rare item or anything about it? A price range would be nice also. Thanks in advance.

L

Lethal Injection

We aren't sure where it comes from because we got it from an idoc.

A

Annienox

Ok so NO ONE has any info about this?? Come on you ppl know everything! Someone has to know something about this, where it comes from what its worth, something! Please I worship :bowdown: your knowledge. Don't let me down now.

K

Kratos Aurion

Some mysteries are better left unsolved. But if you want your mystery solved, you're going to have to do detective work. It may be an old rare that was given out during a single specific event that maybe no rare collector around today was involved in.

So a few key questions you're going to want answer are.

1) Who was the owner of the house that went IDOC (if you don't know you will probably have less than 1% of ever finding out)

2) When was this player last seen?

3) When was this player most active?

This will possibly help identify the age of the item. If the person didn't actively play (but left there account open), it could mean the items age could range from the time they actively played or earlier.

an example would be if the person played actively during 2005 and won the necklace as an event reward in 2002, you would know the item is possibly/at least 3yrs old (because they actively played in 2005) and it has the possibility of being older. That would pretty much classify it as an event item of some type.

Try to dig up as much dirt about the previous owner of the necklace as you can manage. Once you begin un-tying the knot, you may even uncover the full story/history of the necklace.

K

kray2s

im going to be a total dumb ass here - you havnt tried to boil the kettle with out plugging it in have you??? by this i mean have you tried the various search engines or search options available on strats or other uo related websites? it may be worth while just in case it throws a touch of light upon proceedings.

Anyhow was just a thought.

F

feath

im going to be a total dumb ass here - you havnt tried to boil the kettle with out plugging it in have you??? by this i mean have you tried the various search engines or search options available on strats or other uo related websites? it may be worth while just in case it throws a touch of light upon proceedings.

Anyhow was just a thought.
actually, when this thread first went up, i did a couple of searches. Nothing came up except this thread.