• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else not getting others in Group fill up their Soulbinders ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After quite some time that we went hunting for Dread Pirates, in a group of 4 we went again for the Hunt.

All 4 hit the Dread Pirate but in the end only 1 got the Soulbinder filled up....

The other 3 remained empty handed....

What gives ?

I remember there was a bug that prevented people in a Group to equally fill up their Soulbinders, maybe it made a come back with the latest Patch ?

How can all characters in a Hunting Group get their rightfull filling up of their Soulbinders ?

And yes, ALL characters' Soulbinders were in the main backpack....

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Who is "we" ?

Were there four individuals in a group or was it 4 of the same person multi clienting ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is "we" ?

@Naitch

Were there four individuals in a group or was it 4 of the same person multi clienting ?
Not sure I understand the question....

Aside from the fact that, to my understanding while multi "boxing" is not permitted multi "clienting" does is (although not supported...), the fact remains that it is 4 different characters on 4 different accounts hitting the Target and, thus, gaining rights at filling up their Soulbinders just the same....

Not to mention, that all 4 accounts pay their monthly subscriptions and/or have paid for their High Seas upgrade...

So, honestly, I do not see no difference and frankly do not understand your question....

Last edited:

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You misrepresented the situation by saying "we." If you want help it is best to be clear and factual.

Maybe the drops are now limited per computer somehow? Not sure if that is possible. Were you on one computer or four?

That being said I sure hope they figured out a way to limit drops with multiclienting.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know that even solo, I sometimes don't get a "full soulbinder" worth from the named pirate.

For example, I might be at an Exalted on a spellbinder, then it only goes full, and the next one only up to Meager. Or at Legendary, and the pirate fills it and brings another only up to Exalted.

And, of course, if there's no named pirate (some pirate ships, and the corrupted human merchants), you'll be lucky to get one step advancement on a single soulbinder (maybe from empty to exalted if a targeted red crew of six and you're starting with all empties).

Also beware having all "full" soulbinders - typically, if you have empties on you and there was no overflow, the last "mythic" one may not be totally full. I've had 3 (two of my own and one given to me) that were less than 10,000 coins.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After quite some time that we went hunting for Dread Pirates, in a group of 4 we went again for the Hunt.

All 4 hit the Dread Pirate but in the end only 1 got the Soulbinder filled up....

The other 3 remained empty handed....

What gives ?

I remember there was a bug that prevented people in a Group to equally fill up their Soulbinders, maybe it made a come back with the latest Patch ?

How can all characters in a Hunting Group get their rightfull filling up of their Soulbinders ?

And yes, ALL characters' Soulbinders were in the main backpack....
Put them in a party. Mine always fill soulbinders when killing pirates.

On TC one Dread Pirate filled a binder for each. When the publish went live it takes 3 Dread Pirates to fill a Binder for each. You need to kill more than one.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On a related note:

If you are killing stuff for the OTHER Fellowship system (or the guy in Buc's Den), Beacons are still good for the 10 million chests. Once you hit the 450 million point mark at the Fellowship from the cargo chests, switch to ONLY doing the pirate ships without named pirates, and the corrupted merchants (the corrupted merchants have the best loot, and I've seen up to 8 cargo from their chests and hold, plus any from kills) - and turn in the lowest value chests (giving the legendaries and exalteds to friends still working on the 450). You get 1 coin per cargo chest regardless of chest value over 450. I got to 450 in 5 days of solo beacon & pirate hunting for 4-8 hours a day (plus about 50 soulbinders, and an obscene amount of crafting materials).

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wanted to give some update to this. Doing scalis with my guild at the docks by bucs mint many many times with only 1 fill was / is my reality.
However, killing scalis at the magincia docks fills the soulbinders no problem at all. This makes no sense at all to me but at least it can fill them somewhere. Hope this helps anyone having issues.