• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having trouble logging in since the last update?

T

TKSpeedy1

I just tried to log in to check something in my account and it gets to 50% and then it takes me back to the log in screen to log in again....Anyone else having the same problem?

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I just logged in after reading your post and got in with no problem. Maybe you could try again in a bit?

G

Do you have a software firewall? Check and see if it's blocking the game because the program changed.

G

I was having trouble a little earlier today and had the same problem. Third try and it went right through. Keep trying.

G

Yes ... I cant login to regular TSO thru the EaLand icon now ... I get the same msg as when trying to go to TC3 test (2.0 pixel shader) this is getting really annoying I'm gonna delete Ealand off my puter if I cant use it now
I'm using my old TSO icon to get in

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

Yes ... I cant login to regular TSO thru the EaLand icon now ... I get the same msg as when trying to go to TC3 test (2.0 pixel shader) this is getting really annoying I'm gonna delete Ealand off my puter if I cant use it now
I'm using my old TSO icon to get in

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck, I didn't even know there was new icon. I've just been using my old one from my beta disk.

Oh, and btw, I can get in now...must've been a glitch, but thanks everyone for the responses.

I

imported_LFancey

Rain Cloud,

The EALand Icon and the old TSO Icon are identical in every possible way with one exception and that is the location of the files on your hard drive. EALand Icon and the TSO Icon both get the same identical files from the same identical updating servers.

The problem you describe is easily fixable and can occure no matter which Icon you use.

If you try TC3-test and it won't work launch it again and select TC3 first. This will restore a working client to your puter and then you can exit and go back into TSO.

Hope that helps you

Lee

G

Thank You Lee .. that worked .. are you all working on getting our unsupported cards to work or should I be looking for a good buy on a new one .. I looked at the box that mine came in .. I bought it 1 1/2 yrs ago and it says it supports 1.4 pixel shader ( I know .. its gotta be 2.0) .. its the ATI Radeon 9250 128MB