• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Anyone else having problems tending plants?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I open em up, like always, click to apply the potions, get the message that I have poured the potion over the plant.
But, it doesnt show up on the plant menu as it usually does.
So the burning question is, did I treat the plant or not?
LOL
anyone else having this problem, or am I just special :confused:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had this on and off for a long while, mostly with poison pots. If I remember right, switching containers helps. So if you're using a keg of poison in your pack, switch to bottles and vice versa. Could be worth putting in a bug report?

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Happened to me a few times then I realized tho my kegs says it has potions in it, it was actually empty. Double check your keg...

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only happens to me when I am gardening from bottles and not kegs.
Simply moving the bottles from one place in my pack to another usually is enough to reset the system and get me working.
I suggest gardening from kegs and make sure you have no bottles of the various potions sitting in your packs.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So it's the bottles...how odd.
My alchy grows the plants in his pack, and usually just makes the pots a dozen at a time. Took CAilleach's idea tho, put the bottles back into a keg and then refilled em. Everything's fine now ;)
First time I've had that happen that I noticed, guess maybe I haven't been paying attention lol.
Thanks for all the info!