• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having problems logging to UOForums or Shards ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot see to be able to log in be it UOForums, the UO.COM or Shards....

Anyone else having issues ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Forums have worked for me all day. Uo.com is down often but forum usually is always up.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
let's hope you have been removed and cannot troll the forums anymore, maybe they have finally had enough of your nonsense. Fingers crossed

So how about you just stop with the dumb posts and take this time to play the game instead

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is really strange, is that the UO Forums do not come up at all... it is not a problem of login... I do not even have the chance to pull the Forum up to attempt the login... and still no dice with the game, keeps giving me error to the patch server, regardless whether I try loading the Classic Client or the Enhanced Client...

No clue what the problem might be as the rest of the internet is working...