• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having problems connecting to UO or the UOForums ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having problems connecting to Ultima Online, regardless whether I use UOAssist to connect, or without it, using only the Classic Client .exe file.

When trying to connect using the Classic Client .exe file (without UOAssist), I get the following Error Message :

UO Patch Error.jpg

When I instead try to log in using UOAssist, I get these other 2 Error Messages and still cannot log in.

UOAssist Error 1.jpg
UOAssist Error 2.jpg

And I also cannot log to the UOForums.

Anything else I can connect, this issue is limited to Ultima Online and its Forums.

Anyone else having such problems ?

Last edited:

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did you run the patcher with run full filecheck?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doh..... without me doing anything on my side, now, after a few hours since I experienced my inhability to connect to both the UOForums or Ultima Online, I can now connect to both, including via UOAssist to Ultima Online....

This means to me, that the issue was not on my side, since I did nothing to fix it on my computer, but it must have been somewhere between me and the UOFOrums and the game...

Go figure...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Taking a page out of Pawain's book....

"I can also connect to UO with no errors so case closed; this isn't really an issue" :gee:
And I was right again. It is working for him.