• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having issues getting into UO?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, it appears everything is down even their official forum website.
I can't log into either currently.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new publish and endless journeys is going live. They said they expect it to be down for three hours and it has been about an hour already.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You guys have to pay attention!!

2-3 hours of downtime while they publish each shard manually.......sending lots of luck and good wishes to the team that all goes smoothly!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Their boards are tied to the account server and the account server is being updated for EJ Accounts. Thus it can't verify you yet. I'm still logged into the forums, fortunately so the forums are working. Just try again when all the publishing is finished.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok... imma dumba$$ LOL. That's my forum name I was typing in not account name....:gee:

I logged in just fine when I realized. Switching from here to there had me typing in the wrong stuff LOL.
Thanks for pointing that out for me Poo :)

I need to lay off the coffee....

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A silly question but is there anything particular I need to be doing to "convert" my old old old account into a "Endless journey" account? I don't see any option to do that in the account management site. Only to subscribe.

I see my old account is still there (but now with the added _uo) at the end (which is good) and I successfully changed my password, but when I simply try to log in with the classic client, I get a "We were unable to authenticate your login bla bla" message.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think almost everyone is having this problem, none of my old accounts can log in, nor can my husband's. Not the best start to EJ!

Deimos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reminds me of the times when they used to release expansions and everyone would try to login at the same time.

Remember the AOS launch? Everyone was trying to place a house near umbra or luna, it was one step, pause for 5 seconds, take another step, repeat for quite a while lol