• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having issues connecting?

• Thread starter Ivan - MT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Ivan - MT

I've not been able to connect to Ultima all morning, anyone else having the same issues?

I

Ivan - MT

As soon as I try to log in any of my accounts all I get is this message "There is some problem communicating with origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again."

Any other ideas on getting logged in?

Been this way for the past 3 hours+, I'll just wait it out I guess Argh...:(

T

T_Amon_from_work

As soon as I try to log in any of my accounts all I get is this message "There is some problem communicating with origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again."

Any other ideas on getting logged in?

Been this way for the past 3 hours+, I'll just wait it out I guess Argh...:(
In all seriousness, I have seen that off and on for the last 3 weeks. I'm Eastern time zone and typically try connecting between 530 and 630 PM each day. Wierd ... never used to be like this.

Okay ... I'm outta here for the day ... will be home in 30 minutes! Buh-bye!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
east coast, home in thirty minutes, so what's that, like a six mile drive? :lol:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
east coast, home in thirty minutes, so what's that, like a six mile drive? :lol:
LOL Devil, thats the way here in AZ when you're running the side roads, never fails you hit every blooming red light on the way home:mad:.

And to Ivan, I've been getting in fine hun. Hope it gets fixed for you!

Ori

T

T_Amon_from_work

Nope ... it takes 5-7 minutes from my office building to the main gate - one cigarette at leisurely pace. Add another 5 or so to get from there to the parking. Fifteen-20 minutres drive, depending on traffic. Exact mileage is 12.1 from the driveway to work - one way.

I

Ivan - MT

UO's hiccup fit seems to have past within a few hours...able to log in again :thumbup1: