• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else going to ATL for the EPIC FACTION WAR? (team sonoma?)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
dont know if anyone else has been following the post from JC the Builder from the ATL shard, but there seems to be a huge war planned for March on ATL in factions.

they are saying there is gonna be hundreds of people in the war.

i had read that a couple of the guys from siege are heading over there and are gonna make a team siege (siege merc's)

was wondering if anyone from sonoma is gonna head over?

i know a couple of the fella's (and persons with boobies) will be there as we allready have toons there from when we invaded a couple months back.

if anyone from sonoma is thinking of heading over and wants to throw in with YAD and make 'Team Sonoma' let me know.

Ive for a legendary mule over there so i can make stuff and repair ect ect ect.

can PM me here or icq me at 15094557.

if we get enough people interested we will open up the YAD TS and Map server and make a good go of it.

(and NO you dont need to be a L33T PVP'r, as lont as you can hit the F1 button and like death robes you will have fun!)

if ya want a quicky introduction to factions read the sticky post on the top of the sonoma forums called Factions 101.

i know one of the pvp elite fella's has allready icqed me to say he's coming over, infact his icq was what spurred me to make this post.

again, hope too see a few of ya out there.
we have a month, so can easilly make a toon there on ATL if your poor like me.

Poo.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i know one of the pvp elite fella's has allready icqed me to say he's coming over, infact his icq was what spurred me to make this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am infact going over. Will be xfering over gold and rares for rares festival on Atl on wednesday and will be xfering over my new factions character. Hope can get some more sonoma folks over. I will have some extra room on guy I sending over so if you have soemthing you need sent to atl, PM or ICQ me. I will be more than willing to take it over to atl with me. Have 250 open spots max though. Please contact me ASAP though to make arrangements as I will be xfering wednesday or thursday at latest, NO EXCEPTIONS.

I do look forward to seeing some Sonoma folks coming over. Will be lots of fun if can actually get some large scale faction fights going, and who knows. Maybe folks will like it enough and it will continue on for a while.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
FYI

steve here took a orny from atl and X sharded it over to sonoma for me.
so you can trust him..... as much as we can trust anyone in game, hehhee.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

There are those of us that remember what it was like in factions long ago, before it became a game for stealth archers only. Now you dont even have to stay visible when hauling a sig around, and defense of the sigs is a joke if you arent in TB with a gaurdzone to protect you. I remember when it wasnt a game of rezkilling and smacktalking. Those are the days of factions I remember, and I for one wont be sending anyone to Atlantic to play with the group that comes from Sonoma (nothing against you Dark) when they beg people to play and then talk crap after they kill an armourless stealther, saying "you shouldnt even be playing factions". Sure, come play, but you shouldnt be here.

Yeah, we wont be sending anyone to help you out, but good luck anyway.

Dyv

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
sorry,

i should have said everyone is welcome to come with us EXCEPT you dyv.

hahahahhahahahahhaha

just kidding.
not sure exactlly where all your anger is comeing from.... well i can guess.
if your getting angry cause it seems to be a uphill battle on sonoma factions, you knew coming in how we play. so you shouldnt be suprised, hehe.

and i know for a fact that no one has ever said <blockquote><hr>

you shouldnt even be playing factions

[/ QUOTE ] to you.
cause there are only 3 of us in YAD and none of us would ever say that to anyone, much less to someone who we played with for a couple years.

now the "dont res at the TB base" thing, i know that was said.
but that was just common knoledge that you shouldnt res one screen over from where ya die at.

anyways, nothing but love for ya bro.
no hate on this side of the fence.
all rainbows and hugs.

hope ya change your mind about coming to play on ATL.
would be fun to run with ya again thats for sure (instead of killing ya, ehhee)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh and the TB base thing.

on a couple of the shards we invaded on our world tour we tryed some other factions.
and wow, what a difference it makes!

added a lot of fun into the defence to not have guards at the base.

but you think that is bad with the TB guards, you should see COM base, you can bring the guards RIGHT INTO THE SIG ROOM to gaurd the base.

now THAT makes it hard to steal sigs when 40 spell casting guards are mulling about!

G

Ok so no one said that to you... show me the screen shot.
Second we're not going to let an opposing faction into base, or allow them to live in town or anywhere else, thems the rules.
Third if mis-information is the last gasp of your game then mis-information it is "ole buddy"

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Wasnt said to me, as I was not on a armourless stealther, I was a red tamer mage and you know it. It was after killing another, and yes it was said by you Faustis, along with other things that cannot be posted here. The person behind the character is beyond reproach on things like this.

I played COM too Poo, remember on Arirang, but nowhere near the defensibility of TB base, especially now with Magincia in ruins.

Dyv

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I know 2 of the 3 peeps posting in thread can we please keep it on topic. I hate for the thread to de-rail like it is. Can we please take it in game, ICQ, or PM please. Got nothing against anyone, but thread was here to server a purpose.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
thats right, someone put out his torch!