• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else getting patch error when trying to log into UO?

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else getting patch error when trying to log into UO? ..
Tried it several time & same thing says " Patch error " … :(

well after logging in for the 12th time it finally stopped giving me the error & let me into the game .. joy

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry you are seeing this issue.

I know, in all the years of playing and the updates... sometimes this happens. It could be something that gets repaired an hour later... or a day. You are kind-of stuck waiting it out. (Clearly, doing the whole restart to insure everything is green.)

This is why I always log in without the patch... waiting until its good... OR they force an update on you the next time you log in. I know its a bit controversial to do business that way... but I mainly did it because of "patch issues". Sometimes, never as bad AS when Macrosoft does updates... but they clearly never understood the saying "if it ain't broke, dont fix it". hehe. Thankfully, our staff is not so reckless. Never had to go in to a special file and undo a UO update.

At least... thats my theory. "Dont Panic". :)