• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else get this email?

L

Little Sadie

I got this tonight and thought it interesting. I would like to attend but afraid I may be the only person over 12. LOL!

Thanks for being a member of Disney's Toontown Online.

Because we are always looking for ways to make Toontown even better for you, we are conducting a series of in-person group discussions in your area! Come tell us what you think.

The in-person group discussions will be held on Monday, October 20 through Thursday, October 23. Sessions will be held each afternoon, and will last approximately 2 hours. Participants will receive cash compensation for their time.

We have hired an independent research company to conduct these discussions at Fieldwork, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. Please call Tracy to see if you qualify to participate at *********.

Thanks! We look forward to your feedback!

Disney's Toontown Online

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I got it too. I wonder where "my area" is? I don't think I"m close to you, LOL.

F

Fangs McWolf

Because we are always looking for ways to make Toontown even better for you, we are conducting a series of in-person group discussions in your area! Come tell us what you think.

The in-person group discussions will be held on Monday, October 20 through Thursday, October 23. Sessions will be held each afternoon, and will last approximately 2 hours. Participants will receive cash compensation for their time.

We have hired an independent research company to conduct these discussions at Fieldwork, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona.
Per usual, Disney is indecisive about things. Is it in our area, or in Arizona?

G

Granjell

I didn't get one either, I think I'm too far from any big population center.

S

susan4633

yup got it too. wondered like trish if they meant "arizona" area.

L

Little Sadie

yup got it too. wondered like trish if they meant "arizona" area.
I was thinking the same thing. A lot of people on another board also got the exact same email. None of them live in that area either. Someone called the number and they want kids ages 8-10 that play TT.

T

toontownhappy

Someone called the number and they want kids ages 8-10 that play TT.
LOL Well I got the email, too, and I certainly don't qualify to go (not that I could anyway), if that's the age group they're looking for.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't get one either, I think I'm too far from any big population center.
I live in NW Iowa, out in the middle of nowhere. I can't imagine anyone coming here for a focus group. I wanted to call the number while at work today but my cell battery died. No wonder no one's called me in a couple days, lol...

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I got the email too but I deleted it before I called that number. I live in SE Michigan so it is feasible that there would be one here. I dont exactly qualify either though!!!

S

soupandquackers

I just got it, so im guessing they are treating it as the monthly letter. Doesnt make sense that they would say its in everyone's area.

S

Stubby

I got the email too. I am as far from Arizona as you can get, south Florida.:mf_prop:

T

twinkleface

Hey Rhia,

Yes, I received the same email. I was pretty excited when I first read it, but Arizona is definitely not in my area. I am not sure if they are going to have others or not but it would be interesting to go to one.

Miss you girl!

Janeen AKA Twinklface

P

Pinky Pepperpow

I got it and I'm in Phoenix and I'm going....woo-hoo! You are required to have an 8-10 yr old to go. I'm borrowing my niece who plays TT.

We are going Tues night. 5:30 is Pizza and group starts at 6:00pm sharp.

Kaela, my niece, was given homework to do before the session. She had to keep a journal of 3 hours of playing. In included the time started and ending. What she did, what she liked and what she didn't like.

They are not looking for adults opinions, only 8-10 yr olds which stinks, buz I *have* opinions...LOL!

I'll post when I get back and tell you all about it.

Pinky Pepperpow aka Judy

L

Lollipop Zooblesnook

I'm in Portland, OR and got one although our household didn't qualify because of the ages. Sounded like fun though! Judy, I bet your niece is going to have a blast. I'm looking forward to hearing how it was. How exciting for her (and you ;) ).

Maybe they sent out the email and settled on focus group locations based on response? Who knows.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did. But I am not going to fly to another state dont have the green stuff.