• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else get a strange error in AV?

S

SIMS9925

i got some kind of error saying i did to many actions in my lot and all 3 of my sims got kicked out. Then i go back in and everything i did to green my sims had never happend

I

imported_SimTripps

Yep - I got it the other day doing roof art, so of course was annoyed since I lost a half hour's work... It's happened before - can't remember the message that pops up when it does, although it's something to do with a property or 'all roomies have left the building' type error. I'll try to take a screenie if it happens again - hopefully it won't lol...

I

imported_Fire Dragon

Yes, i got the same thing.. No real error message other than i had been booted from my own lot. When i came back, all the greening i had done was in vain, had to do it all over again.

L

lindleyjr9

I have had that happen a few times lately. My guests are none too happy when they all get booted. lol