• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone else crashing every 30 seconds?

L

Lillyuo

I tried running the full file check, but i barely get a crash report filled out and crash again....anyone else having issues?

ps: i'm in altdorf

G

Gohl

That started on one of the EU servers for me with yesterday's patch. Changing the server and/or the zone helped me. When I came back an hour or two later, the issue was back to normal and the disconnects did not happen again.

CSR pointed at my router and called it names without even reading my ticket.

L

Lillyuo

Hm....seriously, I can even force a crash by walking in certain places in altdorf. I do not crash in other games. I've got all the settings turned to the bare minimum, and no gm has gotten back to me yet.

A few of the places I crash every time:
walking out the curved doors of the flight master's building
walking between the bank and the ah near the wall
running in the lords area (whatever that narrow road there is called)

I also can fall through the auction house and end up in shadowlands if I take the right entrance into the building.

L

Lillyuo

I cant fill out an in game report because I cant stay online long enough to do it..so I went to the website to fill out a report, and it wont let me...it says this:

Improper initiation

Authentication mismatch

Operation timeout

Use the Back button and refresh your page to correct

Ideas?