• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Else been experiencing this the last few days?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning it has been epic. Lucky to be able to move 1 screen before it freezes and then have to restart the client 3-15 times to log in and move 2 steps-a whole screen before it freezes again and repeat.

UOpissingmeoff.jpg

UOpissingmeoff2.jpg

UOpissingmeoff3.jpg

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've had that happen before but I logged in for a few mins at 6AM EST this morning and it worked on Atlantic, currently at work so I can't check but maybe something is down or being updated. Hope it comes back up for you :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Used to have that all the time! The last coupla weeks has been better tho, only saw it twice

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, i will explain this bug, it happen when your character still "Logged " and you try log it (fast), it give this error, or when you are logged, and try log in another pc.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup what hardy said. It looks like your logging in and out too quickly.
Problem is I had not logged in for atleast 18 hours:) And it has not happened again since the 4 hours of not being able to get past those screens and then when I could log in it was move 3 steps and disconnect that morning.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning it has been epic. Lucky to be able to move 1 screen before it freezes and then have to restart the client 3-15 times to log in and move 2 steps-a whole screen before it freezes again and repeat.

View attachment 49929

View attachment 49930

View attachment 49931
Some legal third party programs that stabilizes ur latency and reduces packet loss might cause this to happen. Just in case you got something running in the background...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea what it was that caused it but it lasted 4-5 hours, had never happened before and has not happened since. And I don't run anything in the background not even UOA. ,,,,,,,,,,, So I am just going to blame it on the RNG and hope I don't get a drop like that again LOL.