• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone doing weekly events?

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks,

I was just wondering, is anyone doing weekly events of any kind (peerless for example)? I'd like to get involved in some activities to increase my UO enjoyment. :p

Thanks!
OldWolf

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks,

I was just wondering, is anyone doing weekly events of any kind (peerless for example)? I'd like to get involved in some activities to increase my UO enjoyment. :p

Thanks!
OldWolf
I'm in the same boat as you, it seems. I would be interested in joining if you find any.

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we might just have to put a group together then. A few of my old friends are still around and seem interested, lets see who we can find. :)

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we might just have to put a group together then. A few of my old friends are still around and seem interested, lets see who we can find. :)
I believe some of my old hunting partners still roam Sosaria, but just don't seem to see them like I used to. I will see who I can gather also. Are you more interested in peerlesses than Doom? Or would either work.

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd actually like to mix it up. I don't really want to do the same thing every week, or we've probably get quickly bored. What we need to find out is when the most people would be available, and just set that as our day. Then, each week we can plan what we'll do the following week.

A

Azazel of LA

I got a bunch of people together a couple months ago for an event I called "Sat Night Fights". I planned on making it a bi weekly event but never ran with it. I did however manage to get like 10-15 people together and defeat the Tokuno Champ Spawn just to do something that doesnt get done often. It was very fun and very nice to see so many people working together again in UO. I hope someone will start weekly of bi-weekly events on the shard , I will be there for sure.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally agree about mixing it up. Doom can be an option if we find we don't have time to get keys. The couple spawns that I have tried were fun...the rat one can be done with just a couple people actually. We should use this thread to set the next week's event so we don't take a lot of game time discussing it. I used to be able to get keys for Travesty but it has been awhile, and with some guidance I can help with Melisande's keys. I can get Parox keys also, but have never tried getting the one from the Putrifier. I have golden skulls to get a group to Doom, and I usually just log out a char there. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings are very iffy for me. Depending on start time, I can make some and not others. Monday through Wedneday evenings pretty open, as long as we don't start too early nor play too late. Sunday afternoon probably out, but Sunday evening likely in. How is that for a bunch of generalities? hehe

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking wednesdays at like 9:15/9:30 CST... how would that sit with people's schedules?

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that tok spawn was a blast. loads of fun. i still have my title of venom of evil from it :)

S

S.W.A.T

Well, since everyones giving out times and dates, I'll pick the place! How about the Twizted Weald Spawn Wensday at 5 p.m. pacific time? Twizted Weald hasn't been done in awhile! Would be good place to farm arrows when those half human/horse people spawn drop, 70-80 arrows per! =]

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm afraid I can't do 5pm pacific (7pm cst). :(
7 cst is a little early for me also. On rare occasions, I could make such a start time, but I would never commit to something with a bunch of others with a mere hope that might be able to make it. I have never done that spawn but have heard that it is pretty difficult.