• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone doing a hop with the shard shields from Atlantic back home?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just asking...may as well...i can do it myself in 4 months but old Hardy used to do it monthly but aint seen Hardy for ages.......i will be offering the free sevice too in about 4 months ...to around 5 diffent shards....when i can claim the freebie shard hoppers

Last edited:

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi THP I left UO earlier this year and gave all my stuff away to stop the revolving door....that being said I do miss the old girl and my friends, perhaps one day I may come back!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi THP I left UO earlier this year and gave all my stuff away to stop the revolving door....that being said I do miss the old girl and my friends, perhaps one day I may come back!
Sad loss to the shard! :sad2: I hope to see you back in the game again at some point!

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THP is not leaving Europa, he has some items that he purchased on the Atlantic shard that he would like some kind soul to bring back to him on Europoa. In 4 or 5 months his account will turn 14
years old and he will at that time have four picks for shard transfer tokens to use for the shards of his choice.
THP if you can't find anyone there just let me know of I have a transfer shield to Atlantic I could use, it's just with the time differance as you know its tough for us to meet at times. But the weekend is
possible to do.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SORRY TO SEE another EUROPA LEGEND LEAVE...........Take Care Hardy .........:next:

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer Ripley...no rush i guess ............I can wait 4 months....for the Freebie shard hops!!! muahahhaaa :next:

Last edited: