• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone coming to the Town Hall in Austin this Fall?

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just moved to Austin, so I'll be there! Is anyone else planning to go?

G

I would like to go. =)

However, I'm not sure that I could get together the money for travel fees and of course, lodging and food. I *finally* have a great road trip car, and I'd love to take it out and about!

G

So far I know I'm going to Bethesda in May.
We talked last year of a Texas meet-up this coming fall, but nothing set in stone yet.

G

(ooc)

Oh YES! -by all means. I met with Winfield and Ergnack this last fall...many others on the boards here and ingame as well. Ergnack had to do some traveling, but Winfield and I live in the general vicinity...He in San Antonio and I in Round Rock (Texas, that is!)

This last year was great because "Lord British," was there.

I

imported_NANOC

Planning now on being there in the Lone Star state. Phoenix and I will be in Jacksonville this weekend.
Oh and Phoenix and I will be at the Md. Townhall meeting too.

G

I'm hoping to make the MD meeting. 100% sure I want to go. 80% sure I can :p

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking forward to meeting real Chessy players! I hope many of you will be able to attend.

G

Where can I find the details on the Town Hall meet-ups?

I forgot all about that nice Tax Refund I'm getting...Maybe I could scrape together enough for the fuel to get there and back, and a cheap room for the night. Suppose I should check into Southwest's discounted fares, too. Often times one can get an excellent ticket price, even for roundtrip, if reserved in advance. I'd really love to be able to attend.

I wish I had friends near me in RL that played...would be easier to split costs so that all could enjoy the meet-up. I'm going to try and come up with a plan, hehe.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Where can I find the details on the Town Hall meet-ups?

I forgot all about that nice Tax Refund I'm getting...Maybe I could scrape together enough for the fuel to get there and back, and a cheap room for the night. Suppose I should check into Southwest's discounted fares, too. Often times one can get an excellent ticket price, even for roundtrip, if reserved in advance. I'd really love to be able to attend.

I wish I had friends near me in RL that played...would be easier to split costs so that all could enjoy the meet-up. I'm going to try and come up with a plan, hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here ya go

The UO page Town Hall for updated info

The Ea/Mythic page Mythic RSVP - Click on the location and you can see all of this years sceduled Town Halls, minus the updated information

R

Ransom_of_BiC

<blockquote><hr>

I just moved to Austin, so I'll be there! Is anyone else planning to go?

[/ QUOTE ]

These are so much fun!! You will not regret it!

Also, welcome to Austin!