• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone coming to GL and want to bring me...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A flower tapestry (not dark) deed facing east ?

Can pay for it upon arrival, but vendor search yields nothing and apparently they're bod rewards or so I'm told and I don't have a tailor.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As odd as it sounds. I cant find any on vendor search and have been watching for days hence me now asking lol

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Remind me on Monday sometime and I'll dig thru my junk for one.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might try asking in General Chat. Those deeds are not expensive and someone will probably just give you one. I find they aren't worth taking up vendor space.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been asking when I can and checking vendors but figured if someone is coming to GL anyway and has one or can get it. Then it's all of one item space being taken up they might not need to worry about anyway.

Thx for the replies guys.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm doing a transfer tonight. I'll bring you one.
Awesome ty. I know they're crappy items for some. But I'm doing my 18x18 with the same design I had back in early 2000. I took pics if everything bec I knee I'd be back some day :)

One part of my design I can't do which involved pentagrams on the front steps going to ground. But seems UO blocked thst lol

Last edited:

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you think of anything you need for Deco message me I'm on great lakes and I'll look though my stuff for you

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think of anything you need for Deco message me I'm on great lakes and I'll look though my stuff for you

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
I'll keep you in mind, ty. Maybe some holiday wreaths, if I cant find any in vendor search. I'll need to take count for the exact number for my second floor LP area when I'm home and can look at my old snapshots.