• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone coming from LS to ATL?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone is planning on an xfer from LS to ATL please let me know, I have an item I would like brought over. I can toss ya some gold on the cost of token.

W

weezer

yes, i got one two items i need taken over. I could toss some gold your was as well. 559480000

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on my way home from work. Will pm or icq all interested parties so we can work out details this evening.

F

Fraggles

im going to transfer to atlantic tonight if i can get hold of everyone to bring your items so contact me 369214966

F

Fraggles

I will be leaveing LS for Atlantic in about 1 1/2hrs so if you want a ride contact me now!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fraggles is awsome. I needed my item i won in her auction on Atl and she got it here. Hope everyone else was able to hook up and get their items xfered also. Thanks again Fraggles!