• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone catch this holiday easter egg?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Where's Rudolph....
I dunno but ole Blitzen is looking like he is about to crap all over Santa back there...

Nice work tho.. not only in the Devs doing it, but also Jynxx finding it

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh! That so cool!

Otherwise a worthless item. Too busy with some else... I'd never had thought to look. Thank you!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rudolph is at the front as there are 9 Reindeer, he just wasn't drunk that night.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd thing. I've set up telescopes on 2 shards and havnt seen this... over several checks throughout the day. :(

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OKDOKE!!!!

I cracked it. :)

Set the cords just as you see... push the button... during the NIGHT (duh)… and get nothing?

Right?

Push the button again. The picture CHANGES!

And again... and again... and again... until... BANGO! :party:

When at first you dont succeed... be a pest and you'll see the special Easter Egg. hehe

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

OKDOKE!!!!

I cracked it. :)

Set the cords just as you see... push the button... during the NIGHT (duh)… and get nothing?

Right?

Push the button again. The picture CHANGES!

And again... and again... and again... until... BANGO! :party:

When at first you dont succeed... be a pest and you'll see the special Easter Egg. hehe
Yes that's how it works for Constellations also... most coords will work if you press over and over.

The Town Cryer we got with the holiday gift gave a hint.
upload_2018-12-20_16-19-32.png

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yepp.... Easter Eggs have to be hunt for... the Devs don't do the "we have little kids hunting so put them on the ground in plain site" mindset ;)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This one is clearly a true Easter Egg... vs. things in the past that were bugs, that staff refused to admit to as being bugs. Thus, when I hear the words "Easter Egg" inside the world of UO, I get a bit panicky,,, as if I'm doing something wrong or could get in trouble.

If you remember the whole spider silk to pure white cloth Easter Egg, for example... that was NOT an Easter Egg at al.

OR the Neon Runebook dye thing... that, again, was not an Easter Egg at all. Still dont know why we dont have a special dye tub to make runebooks real solid colors... but the plant dyes are close.

It was a way they would say "we messed up", without saying "hurry up having fun with it before we fix it in a couple days." hehe

Last edited: