• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone care to explain this whole "cursed" arty... Also Q on monk robes.

G

How does it curse you... does it make you heavy? (overwieght, obese, body of Buddha)
Or does it lower stats?

Or is it something I don't even know about... yet.

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

"cursed" just means you can bless the item.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he meant "can't"

It was mainly a property to affect trammies on normal shards, it means they cannot insure it and it will ALWAYS drop to their corpse, the effect on siege is that you cannot siege bless the item.

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you... just wanted to clear that up.

[/ QUOTE ]

noob

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you also cant bos them
and I think you cant add durability to them.

we have been getting them like crazy at the magnecia event which ends tomorrow. it is all the items (or most of them) from Doom but cursed.

Lorddog

G

Sounds like a really good event.
being people can run doom arties unblessed... lol and they are cheap, and plentiful.
Should demand it's stay, lol.

G

Oh... on a side note, where do you find those monk robes (the ones that are supposedly in Yew)?

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

I still have a bag full of em.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool! Now go stand at the Winery and sell them.

J

Jason619

<blockquote><hr>

Oh... on a side note, where do you find those monk robes (the ones that are supposedly in Yew)?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the Abby from the monks near yew bank, 1200 gp I think.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

At the Abby from the monks near yew bank, 1200 gp I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to read the whole... half a page... thread.