• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone by chance making a trip to GL & can...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe help me out by bringing me a gift in the form of a snake slayer compendium

Ok, wishful thinking on it being free but I dont have a lot of gold to spend. So let me know what's what, Ty.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes sense. Just not many things are snake slayer, so I was curious.

I just checked vendor search and there's two for 9mil on Atlantic. Bit too rich for me.
I thought as much... thsts par for the course on atl though lmao

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if you could get the Snake Slayer property on a fishing pole by crafting it with a runic saw.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if you could get the Snake Slayer property on a fishing pole by crafting it with a runic saw.
I wouldnt know, but possibly. Thst would be bad ass though. Especially spell channeling which itd have to be.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd think that reptile, orc and elemental slayer (water, specifically) would be better for a fisherperson.

I also don't believe that a pole can be made with a slayer property at this time. I don't remember doing any appreciable damage with a pole, so not really sure adding properties to them is all that logical. Although a UBWS pole with other mods could be amusing...