• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Anyone been able to solo Scalis ? How ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone been able to solo Scalis ?

How ?

If you have, please post your template and gear (that is what modifiers/resistances and their values you relied on for the fight...) and what tactics you used.

Thanks.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent done, but it would be really hard with only one char. It probably could be done with two accounts simultanously:
- 1 GD tanking scalis
- discord scalis
- one additionally healer
I am not shure, how much healing is needed for the gd to stay alive but I would guess that the mana reg on a discord-tamer is not high enough. So probably a mystic-tamer and a mystic discorder should be able to do the job. (The trick is that scalis spawns the eels on the gd and kills them afterwards with his own ae-spell/damage if no one does ranged damage to him.)