• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody wanna piece of "da Rock"

• Thread starter IPlayUOTOOMuCH
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Taking bids on a piece of the moongate rift. That thing. VVV

Trolls T Hunter

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you dont need to kill any of them for the pillars just walk up and grab them I didnt even notice they were lootable when me, red, and beatrice were messing around up there trying different things.

I was there earlier tonight and didnt notice any of the guardians killed i dont think siege is going to do anything to much fighting will break out around the gate.

M

Major_Jax

"da" is a copyright of Da Hoff enterprises and may not be used without his written permission.

N

Nerf-Herder

Hey Jax, did you watch the History channel tonight? They ran a program about wormholes.

EDIT: No, I am not talking about tunnels created by night crawlers...

G

I have every bit of faith we could knock the guardians off if we so choose. I will leave that decision to the shard.

G

We have until Friday to make it happen. What do you want to do Puffy?

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

I did notice one guardian was missing

[/ QUOTE ]
HA! I know how it was done, and that hero will remain unnamed until
he destroys them all!
All your guilds and all your pets and will never win this battle... it takes
just one to do it!
Stay away, you will only make it worse!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

You gotta blow em up with Black rock right or use air elemental slayer weps (I heard on uhall)? that's my guess.

And Lord Dog if no one out bids you by 4;20pm tommorrow Hawaii time..the pillar is yers fer a mill. That's the only one Im gunna sell too.

I

imported_Krystal

i say leave them, let magincia blow up!! then we will be only shard with no mag.
then programmers will hate us even more hahahahah:p