• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody notice?

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soupandquackers

Did anybody notice that nuttyboro and nutty hills are gone? All this morning i thought it was still NB and i noticed it was nuttyville under nuttysummit! Is there another great toon migration soon?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I didn't notice it until I read this post. Wow. They were there yesterday.

I have noticed on a regular basis I am seeing were the timer runs out while your stuck and you get double cog hits without the option to pick a gag. Has anyone else noticed this problem? It seems to me that its getting more and more obvious and happening more often.

T

toontownhappy

Yeah, Ugly, I did notice that...it almost caused Thunderhead to go sad in a mint earlier. Thank goodness for 20 TU unites! TT should fix that, though. Does it happen anywhere but NR? I haven't come across it outside of there.
And wow, those districts are gone, that is weird. Didn't TT just add a bunch of new districts? Why would they then take some away? :coco:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Districts come and go and come back again often. The original "invasion district" was Nutty Hills, with the backup being Nutty River. Nutty Hills went away for about a month, so the invasions migrated to River/Summit. When Hills came back, everything just stayed the way it had been without it.

S

soupandquackers

When i first started the invasion disrict was kookyboro and all of sudden it went to river and never changed.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When i first started the invasion disrict was kookyboro and all of sudden it went to river and never changed.
Actually, that was the "busy" district, before LBHQ. There were no player-started invasions back then, and more happened in lesser districts than busy ones. Back then, you got half as much for a factory, so we would split up as a group and go from district to district searching for 5 story sell buildings in DDL instead. If we came across an invasion in our search, we'd all go to that district and do the fastest factories ever. There was even a system set up by a user, called TIPS. If an invasion was found, we would report it to TIPS and anyone who was running the program would be notified of the type of invasion and the district (and whether it was Test or Open).

S

Steveo

Actually, that was the "busy" district, before LBHQ. There were no player-started invasions back then, and more happened in lesser districts than busy ones. Back then, you got half as much for a factory, so we would split up as a group and go from district to district searching for 5 story sell buildings in DDL instead. If we came across an invasion in our search, we'd all go to that district and do the fastest factories ever. There was even a system set up by a user, called TIPS. If an invasion was found, we would report it to TIPS and anyone who was running the program would be notified of the type of invasion and the district (and whether it was Test or Open).
Going back Old School.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

So let me get some clearification. Used to be that DISNEY controled the random Invasions. Now it is controled by the toons only right? Unless of course its a DISNEY INVASION WEEKEND sponsored by disney. Right?

S

Steveo

That is Correct! Before Law came out it Disney controlled Invasions. Now Since Law toons can call invasions.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never read anything that said Disney stopped having random invasions, so i don't know (and how can we tell, really?) if they are still hosting them or not. The invasions used to sometimes last 5 min, sometimes over an hour.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Indeed you were right but as for the INVASION district that is controled by the toons.

L

Little Sadie

I think Disney still calls invasions along with toons callling them. I've never heard of Disney not calling them too.

F

Flippers

It's not unusual for servers to be missing during a reset, or away for one or two days for repair.

Remember that Nutty Hills used to be our Nutty River and a few days' out for repair NR took over.