• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody know if Greg has posted about Amnesty Yet?

J

JustinKase

Parizad said last week to watch the boards for greg's post on amnesty in the next cpl days and that we will like it. Ive been gone most of easter weekend and havent been able to check, anybody seen anything on it yet? Cities are all merged now, isn't it time?

G

Greg said in Town Hall that it would be posted sometime this week in the blog and to keep watch!

G

Nope. Haven't heard anything as of yet. I wonder if Greg is finalizing what his post will be about. I would expect something in the next couple of days with the Easter holiday and all.

G

I believe that our team was off this weekend (as they normally are) so I would count things as business days and not really look to Weekend posts for information.

O

oXTheSicknessXo

Theres still 2 cities that need to become available in EA-Land. and what is this Amnesty date?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Theres still 2 cities that need to become available in EA-Land. and what is this Amnesty date?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, all the cities have been merged already, and last we were told amnesty would happen 'after that happened' so we're now trying to figure that out. I'm making tentative plans to go to the Community Pub in TC3 with one of my sims on Wednesday, because I've got a plan going in TC3 and I have not been able to get having one sim in EA Land on one account and other sim in TC3 on a different account logged in at the same time to work, probably because I don't have two copies of the game downloaded, and won't until I get another harddrive for my computer. My C drive is tapped out at the moment and my game is on the D drive and I don't think it's possible to have two copies loaded on the same harddrive, is it? If it is then I can do it cuz my D drive has *plenty* of space left. We have plans in the future of adding a 4th HD though as the prices start going down on 160s......our system can hold up to 6. *pats her computer*
LOL

R

Rennay

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I know all the cities have been merged, but there actually is two spots left for cities in EAL lol. I don't know what they're there for, but they are there haha, so I think that's what he meant

V

ValarieNicoleBF

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I know all the cities have been merged, but there actually is two spots left for cities in EAL lol. I don't know what they're there for, but they are there haha, so I think that's what he meant

[/ QUOTE ]

I think one is for BV...the other one, I have no clue, lol.

O

oXTheSicknessXo

Im pritty sure its Betaville and the original Test Center.

So know one knows wth the amnesty date is? :p

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Im pritty sure its Betaville and the original Test Center.

So know one knows wth the amnesty date is? :p

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know when Amnesty is, I just know soon.

And the two cities that are on the map are the Original Test Center (&lt;3) and Queen Margaret's (a lost city) My guess is that they will open these if they are needed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

nono..

What IS amnesty :p Not the specific date hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do a search on "amnesty" here in City Hall or on the blog for full details...it ties into how many entitlement days your account has. You'll get things when the amnesty program is run based on that number of days.

G

<blockquote><hr>

oo im liking the sound of that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep all us old-time players do, that's why everybody is chomping at the bit for it to happen! LOL, personally my favorite part of it is going to be the fact that *hopefully* the skills that are hard to get consistent speeds on, like mech for instance, will become more popular when everybody has anywhere from 20-40 more locks to fill up. I've been trying to skill up my code team today in TC3 and I haven't been able to get consistent speeds in mech *or* logic all day.
I've been able to get *some* mech but no logic at all, unless I wanna skill at 30-44%. Mech seems to vascillate between 58-111% today, which is unusual, usually its logic that is at that speed and nobody doing mech. This is my beef with multi-skill houses......consistency is nearly impossible

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

oo im liking the sound of that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep all us old-time players do, that's why everybody is chomping at the bit for it to happen! LOL, personally my favorite part of it is going to be the fact that *hopefully* the skills that are hard to get consistent speeds on, like mech for instance, will become more popular when everybody has anywhere from 20-40 more locks to fill up. I've been trying to skill up my code team today in TC3 and I haven't been able to get consistent speeds in mech *or* logic all day.
I've been able to get *some* mech but no logic at all, unless I wanna skill at 30-44%. Mech seems to vascillate between 58-111% today, which is unusual, usually its logic that is at that speed and nobody doing mech. This is my beef with multi-skill houses......consistency is nearly impossible

[/ QUOTE ]

It will help because I want skill up my AV so badly but I don't wanna watch my other skills decay while I do. So after Amnesty I will be skilling a lot more and I'm sure many others will too
!

G

<blockquote><hr>

It will help because I want skill up my AV so badly but I don't wanna watch my other skills decay while I do. So after Amnesty I will be skilling a lot more and I'm sure many others will too
!

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN to that!!!

G

No, all the cities have been merged already, and last we were told amnesty would happen 'after that happened' so we're now trying to figure that out. I'm making tentative plans to go to the Community Pub in TC3 with one of my sims on Wednesday, because I've got a plan going in TC3 and I have not been able to get having one sim in EA Land on one account and other sim in TC3 on a different account logged in at the same time to work, probably because I don't have two copies of the game downloaded, and won't until I get another harddrive for my computer. My C drive is tapped out at the moment and my game is on the D drive and I don't think it's possible to have two copies loaded on the same harddrive, is it? If it is then I can do it cuz my D drive has *plenty* of space left. We have plans in the future of adding a 4th HD though as the prices start going down on 160s......our system can hold up to 6. *pats her computer*
LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is possible to have 2 copies of the game on the same hard drive, and even the same partition (I have both of mine on drive C) and I have no problems running one account in EALand and the other in TC3 at the same time. As long as you keep them in separately named folders, they should not interfere with each other.