• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody else gotten Black Licorice?

T

TheGwy

Anybody else gotten Black Licorice? or "reddish" Caramel Apples?

G

just the same colors as last year..over 500 times and still nada.

G

It was updated overnight (at maintenance). In addition to the black licorice and red apples, we also get a multitude of colors of Rock Candy, as well as new halloweeney food items instead of the 9th stuff.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you can't get the old colors anymore?

And how many colors of rock candy are there, I have got 12 so far.

G

OLD STUFF is definately gone.
After server up
black lic
red carmal
13 colors rock
different other stuff which is rare

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Black Licorice and Red Carmel Apples (should be "Candy apples") and 13 colors of rock candy, anyone got something different?

Is there any point to kill evil twins? can you keep something form them

G

Pumpkin pizza, murky milk and harvest wine are some of the rarer items from trick or treating

W

wicker

So far the rare food items I have gotten are mirky milk, harvet wine and Mr Plains cookies. Anyone gotten anything other than these items?

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blah how???

How many times did that trick or treat you?

I haven't done it much just little bit I had time for, I have about 175-200 candy and maybe only about 20 Tricks

M

mdacc#one

5 rare items like last year,

Harvest Wine
Mirky Milk
Pumpkin Pizza
Mr Plains Cookies
and whiteh/grey cake

C

Cazzador

Pumpkin Pie, Murky Milk and Wine I got in about 30 minutes running around. I seem to get about 1 rare per 40-50 regular candie.

C

Ceridwen DF

<blockquote><hr>

Pumpkin Pie, Murky Milk and Wine I got in about 30 minutes running around. I seem to get about 1 rare per 40-50 regular candie.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much begging do you have? (increases the chances - as I have none (apart from that from being a human) and got one rare piece after about 500 normal candy pieces)